Friday, October 22, 2010

SNEAK PEEK

I am gearing up for a few awesome new ideas I am working on. A few I can't even share yet because they are so new! (I KNOW, HOW COOL IS THAT)

Anyways, I am excited to announce that this year, CSD will introduce its first line of calendars! YIPPEE!!! And, the very first set is going to be of my EXCLUSIVE FACES COLLECTION!!!! :) I'm hoping they will be ready end of this month ... a simply divine Holiday gift if I do say so myself!!!

Facebook Fans will get to see the first photos and will be offered a discount (a perk for liking me!!!) ... so perhaps if you aren't already a fan you should become one!!!


BUT FOR NOW ... A SNEAK PEEK!!!!!!!



January



April



September



Now I need your help!
FRIDAY FUN POLL

What should this fun couple be doing for the month of June
A) on a picnic
B) enjoying camping
C) on a bike ride


HELP ME, and VOTE VOTE VOTE!


Blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails