Monday, September 21, 2009

Cabin Fever

I consider myself incredibly blessed!

This past weekend, I spent celebrating my 1 year anniversary with my husband. It was a great time to reflect on the past year, talk about all sorts of things, and enjoy nature and wine all at the same time.

1 year ago ...









This past weekend ...










This isn't all about just our anniversary. :) I also spent some time leading up to this weekend doing some really fun things. I created a really adorable and fun thank you gift for the family who let us use their cabin. The cabin is decorated in all Moose, so I really played up on that with this adorable card gift set.

The box is perfectly crafted with the words "Thank You Very Moose" on the inside. The cards themselves are just darling, with the head on front, and little bottom on back. LOVE THEM. Hope you do too!!!


        
         



I also created a really neat first anniversary card for my sweet husband using his favorite color blue. I then took the blue a little further, and added touches of brown and white. The perfect touch was the coupon book that he found inside with perfect sayings, and a perfect match. SUPER FUN!!!

   


Hope you all enjoy!
Feel free to leave comments.

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails