Monday, September 28, 2009

A Weekend of Celebrations

This weekend has been a weekend of wonderful surprises and celebrations!

On Saturday, we celebrated a Welcome Home Party for a very close friend. It was an honor being asked to work on the invitations for his party. He was returning from deployment, so I wanted the invites to be patriot. I used a red, white, and blue color scheme and ribbon for interest. Hope you enjoy!








WELCOME HOME CORY!!!!


On Sunday we got to celebrate a birthday for my husbands father. What a special day. We ate delicious steaks, and had a few desserts that were to die for!! I as usual took a lot of pictures. :)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!

Knowing that my husband was going to bbq for the birthday dinner, I made a really special birthday card. I LOVED IT! I think you will too. As always, everything I make can be customized for you, so let me know if you need any thing created.

:)






The Inside Reads : "to a rare" guy"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails