Friday, May 21, 2010

BAD BLOGGER

Slapping my own wrist. Silly me, I have been sooo busy I have not been as good of a blog updater as I would like.

This month has been full of ...


Dan's Graduation Announcements





Sandy's Retirement Invitations






Nicole's Bridal Shower Invitations







My Cousin Lauren and Brother-in-law Michael's Graduations




Our sweet friends Maryl & Ryan's Wedding Programs & a couple event photos










Not Your Grandmother's Craft Show Swag Bag Items








and last but not least ...

Janee's Graduation Announcements






No, I haven't been busy at all!

Thanks for all the fantastic people who have ordered from me, and helped to make my business a blooming success!!!


Blessings,




1 comment:

  1. you have been a busy little bee!
    bringing home the bacon!
    can't wait to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails