Thursday, June 3, 2010

Birthday SALE

I am 25 today .... ekkk!

SO, to celebrate I am offering 25% off any purchase of $25.00 from my etsy shop now through Sunday June 6th at midnight. (are you noticing a recurring 25 number???)

This sale even works for CUSTOM ORDERS ... I know (you're welcome!!) If you have been considering ordering something for your sons birthday, or a few Father's Day cards, or whatever ... now is certainly the time.

There are 2 ways to order.

1 -- purchase from my etsy shop (with tag BDAY) for an immediate paypal refund

OR

2 -- contact me prior and I will create a custom listing for you with the discounted price.


YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!


A Happy Birthday to me means SALE for you. Take advantage while you can!!!





Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails