Thursday, June 17, 2010

SHOPPING THERAPY

SOOOO, I have been a buying machine lately. LOL All in the name of fashion.  ;)

The best news ... I am a BARGAIN shopper!!! I never purchase full price, and always search for the best deals before purchasing. It makes getting that special item all the better when you KNOW you got a great price.

My newest purchases ...


:)



Have you seen the MICHE bag???? Oh my gosh, the greatest invention in the WORLD!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my bag. :)





and my brand new gorgeous TOMS shoes. I love love love that they are fashionable, red, and since I purchased them, the company send a pair to a child in need. SWEET!!!!

I don't get to shop to terribly much these days, so when my Hubs lets me splurge, I enjoy it!!!


What is new with all of you!?!?!


Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails