Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Blog Carnival

Now that 2010 is here, what do you have planned/look forward to/hope to accomplish this year?



2010 is HERE!!! I truly cannot believe it is already the 13th. Man, time sure does fly ... and it feels like the older I get the faster it goes. 2009 was a hard year for my family. Many changes happened, and although not all were bad, all were life-changing in some way.


I am hoping to accomplish many new things in 2010:




- hoping to triple my current etsy sales


- hoping to get involved in three outside blog giveaways


- hoping to do 1 craft show 


- hoping to stay at a bed and breakfast in Minnesota near the Mall of America ;)




I am looking forward to :


- getting to see my sissy poo currently stationed in Hawaii


- owning a space with an extra bedroom






My husband and I are planning : 




- a trip with my in-laws to Arizona


- to pay off all our credit card debt


- to save for a house




Much to be excited about. :)


**********************************************





Many of you know I have been working diligently on many weddings lately. My biggest order as of recent was for 300 magnet save the dates. They took a lot of time, but MAN, they turned out just awesome!!!!!!!

What do you think?



































1 comment:

  1. You have lots of great goals for 2010 and I wish you much success in meeting them! Those magnets turned out fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails