Friday, January 15, 2010

Love Coupons

My sweet Hubs and I love Love LOVE going out for half price appetizers at a local restaurant near us called 54th Street. Seriously, if you ever have a chance to visit, you totally should. They have the LARGEST menu I have ever seen with a wide range of items.

My absolute favorite meal there is the Chicken Madeira ... “Pan Fried” 10 oz. chicken breast with fresh asparagus and melted jack cheese, smothered with housemade mushroom madeira sauce and served on top of a bed of homestyle mashed potatoes ... YUM YUM YUM!!!!


Usually twice a month Hubs and I go to 54th Street after 10pm, and indulge (no joke ... it is that good) in their half price appetizers and get a drink to share. There margaritas are delish, and all their appetizers are so so yummy. Below we were enjoying the "Fry me to the Moon" {also known as cheese fries} 


:)








We are jumping a little ... stay with me ;)

So, I have the perfect Valentine's Idea for you!!! Plan a trip to 54th Street for dinner, and buy one of my newest Creations from my etsy shop. Love coupon books.

I mean seriously ...

Is your significant other hard to shop for? Why not buy them a darling love coupon book? All the coupons are 100% customizable with your own sayings.

The book includes the following tickets (6 total):
1 Breakfast in Bed
1 Squeeze
1 Night on the Town
1 the choice is yours
1 Massage
1 Smooch



This could easily be made into a children's coupon book too!!




















This set is currently for sale on Etsy.

Dinner and homemade coupons customized for your honey ... I know I'm a Valentine's Day Genius.


wink wink




Blessings,



1 comment:

  1. You are so creative!! What a really neat idea.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails