Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Rain Rain Rain

I heard a statistic today from my Mama, that of all the days thus far in October it has only NOT rained on 6 of them. Golly Molly! I cannot express in words how ready I am for some TRUE sunlight ... any time now. :)

All this rain does give me some inspiration though. :) See if you can follow my train of thought, LOL.

rain
showers
bridal

BRIDAL SHOWERS!!!

So, if the computer I use wasn't in the shop (DRATS ... I am on my parents now) I would be posting bridal shower invitations for you today to look at. Perhaps tomorrow....

But that will have to wait for now.

The card party this past weekend went GREAT! What a blessing. We had yummy food, good conversation, lots of samples, and several more people booked parties. WHAT FUN!!!! If you are interested in having a card party please let me know ... you get LOTS of free cards for being the host. ;) Who could resist that? I will post pictures just as soon as possible.


Stay dry ... ;)

Blessings,


Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails