Sunday, October 11, 2009

Rustle Up Some Pins

(Brides your information is on date 10-09-09)

Howdy Partners!!

Here are awesomely special birthday invitations I had the pleasure of doing this weekend. Nathanael is in love with cowboys. So naturally he wanted to incorporate bowling and cowboys in his 5th birthday invitations. I think they turned out pretty special.

How 'bout ya'll???










Do you need custom invitations? Let Me Help!!!



Here are also the finished products from the Bridal Show Bags. Totally Cute or What?? :)
 






This weekend has been another fabulous one. It was fabulous for a different reason though ... my husband and I did very little. :) Our schedules seem to get crazier and crazier, so to spend a mellow weekend every now and then is really wonderful. I am almost all better from my yucky flu-ness ... another plus. :)


Have a great day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails