Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Birthday Boy!

Today is my husbands birthday! It is hard to believe it is that time again so soon! I can tell we have entered adulthood because birthdays are "just another day." :)

Waiting for him when he got home was this sweet little banner I made. It showcased his favorite color, blue, and was definetely happy welcome!





It doesn't look as nice in this picture as it did when I first put it up. :) This is also from my phone, so the quality is crummy. I will try and take nice pictures tomorrow. LOL

I also made him this lovely birthday card, and yummy chocolate covered pretzels. :)






Isn't this card just awesome? Hubs really liked it! I think it would be just perfect for the majority of men. Need a personalized card? I'm your lady, just leave a comment. :)


We went to dinner at lovely friends house tonight. They made Hubs his favorite ALL-TIME meal, although I think food in general is good to him. :) T-bone steaks, baked potatoes, and fresh veggies. He ate his whole entire steak, and most of mine. It really was delicious. Thank you Brown's. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET SWEET HUBS!


Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails