Sunday, November 1, 2009

Tweet Tweet Tweet

Christina Studio Designs is officially on Twitter! How exciting!! So, become a fan ... perty please!   http://twitter.com/ChristinaDesgn


This weekend has been spectacular!!

My sister came home from the Navy, it was Halloween so I got to take my favorite little babies trick-or-treating, AND I finished all the orders from my first card party! :) It was a lot of work since the majority of my work was done in only two days thanks to my computer being in the shop, HOWEVER, success! The cards are awesome!!!! :)

What do you think?













Here are a couple close up!







These smile cards are a complete favorite of mine! I love how the flowers on the stems, and the word SMILE are pop-outs. These cards are wonderful, and could be sent for many reasons.








These are sweet 'thinking of you cards' with black ribbons, and a beautiful damask. These cards could be the perfect way to make someone you knows day!







This is an amzing personalized stationary set. Don't you just love it?? I can think of several people just off the top of my head who would love these ... can you?


What a weekend of designing I have had!!!! I am very much looking forward to posting some new items tomorrow. I just know you will LOVE them.

Now, to make you smile ....






Our sweet puppy HARLEY napping on my pillow ... when I was suppose to be going to bed. ;) When you are this cute I suppose you can get away with anything ... including taking over my pillow.


:)


Hope everyone had a great Halloween Weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails