Saturday, November 7, 2009

Jilly's Cupcake Bar

Oh my goodness Oh my goodness!!
Do you LOVE cupcakes?

If so, then you HAVE to try, Jilly's Cupcake Bar , St. Louis off Delmar!

My sweet Husband and I went on Friday to enjoy this yummy place. He listens to a local St. Louis Radio Station who talks about them a lot, and he said he just knew I would LOVE this place ... and he right!!!!

Simply Delcious!!!!

When we first pulled up we were so excited, because even the outside screams of fun fun fun with a beautifully designed pink sign.





a few pictures of the darling shop!




yummy, red velvet ... AMAZING!



Hubs Monte Cristo Sandwich



My Beef Brisket Sandwich





We finished it all, and wow, was it just, THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!


I have what I would call a new love for cupcakes ... they are just so darn cute, and YUMMY! Here are a few cupcake birthday cards I made. :)






Got a special birthday coming up. Think about sending one of these darling cards (and a yummy yummy Jilly's Cupcake!)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails