Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Fab Miss B


Check out TWO lovely shops from Becky featured as this months Featured Etsy Blogger!

The Fab Miss B -- The Fab Miss B is a one woman extravaganza dedicated to finding unique handmade and vintage things for you and your home. Come in and Find one of a kind.

A few of my favorite from the above shop:







&

Becky Kazana -- I've always loved to paint, draw and make things with my hands. My art is inspired by travel and adventure, fairy tales, Roald Dahl books, every color on earth, Christian Dior, street fashion, humor, old timey music and Marilyn Monroe. I have lots of fun making pipe cleaner ornaments, illustrations, greeting cards and banners every single day.

A few of my favorite from the above shop:











Also, check out Becky's blog full of wonderful information!


Blessings,




 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails