Tuesday, November 17, 2009

EtsyBlogger Carnival Post

I love the Holidays!!! There are so many lovely things that happen after Halloween, and before the new year. Lots and yummy cooking, family togetherness, and the reason for the season.

My favorite time is when the Hallmark Channel and Lifetime begin to feature their Holiday movies. My sweet Hubs can get annoyed with my continuous DVR recording of whatever movie is being shown. He often cannot help but to laugh at all the movies I record. I just can't seem to help it, they all get me in Christmas Mood. :)

What is your favorite holiday movie or special? Why?


Blessings,



2 comments:

  1. Believe it or not, I love How the Grinch Stole Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great one! His smile gets me EVERY time. Thanks for commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails